Thursday, August 8, 2013

I will write what i Feel

After talking to Liz tonight, I am going to continue my blog and do my usual rant, raves, and whatever else I feel like writing or sharing with my faithful readers. As you know this year has been full of ups and downs and life was really crazy the past few months. I am back to a settling place. I am back with my beautiful wife Liz and have my wonderful amazing daughter McKinley back. 

I am not going to hold back. It is therapeutic for me to write. I enjoy writing.  But as I have said before, I am not going to hold back on  how I say things. If it offends YOU, that is on YOU. I am not going to worry about how YOU will feel or take what I say. I am not going to debate with you. If you want to comment, either comment on here or email me. I would love to hear from you.

- Quote of the Day-

"My Thoughts are my company; I can bring them together, select them, detain them, dismiss them."
       - Walter Landor-

-Video of the Day-

Imagine Dragons- Demons

No comments:

Post a Comment