Monday, November 25, 2013

As the NKOTB say: Hangin' Tough


Today was sort of rough. Had a lot of thoughts running through my mind. Emotionally weak was another part of my day. I cried a few times. Just felt the need to. Hate feeling this way. Struggled with my little girl today. She was a Tasmanian devil today. Worked my last nerve until just a half hour ago. I hope she stays in bed the rest of the night. Days like today suck. They are few and far between each other, but when they come, they come full force.

Quotes of the Day:

“ Happiness is beneficial for the body, but it is grief/sorrow that develops the powers of the mind” - Marcel Proust

“ Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength” - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Video of the Day:

Above the Timberline: Five for Fighting


No comments:

Post a Comment