Thursday, November 21, 2013

More Testing


Tonight I have to go in for a Sleep Apnea test. I have to do this since a new law went into effect that any body that drives professionally and is over a certain BMI ( Body Mass Index ) must have this test since people with Sleep Apnea are more than 70% more likely to be involved in an accident. The good thing is I do not have any of the warning signs and the 4 page form full of questions that narrow it down further I answered with NO or Never, so that is good as well.  I have had 3 physicals in the past year for various jobs and have a clean bill of health besides my weight. All of the Dr's who have seen my test results laugh and just can't believe that I do not have anything wrong besides a little above normal blood pressure.  I am a big guy. But I have also kept up my strength. I am strong, just a chunky, or as I say HEALTHY :)  I am pretty sure I do not have Sleep Apnea, but if I do, than its a hurdle I will over-come.

Quotes of the Day:

" Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes. Don't resist them - that creates sorrow. Let reality be reality.  Let things flow naturally forward in what ever they like " -Lao Tzu-

" Respect your efforts, respect yourself. Self respect leads to self discipline.  When you have both firmly under your belt, that's real power " - Clint Eastwood -

Video of the Day:


No comments:

Post a Comment