Sunday, November 17, 2013

What to Talk About Today


I am not sure if there is anything really that is worthwhile to talk about. I am not sure what I want this blog to be anymore.  I don't want to start a blog of constant hate or bad feelings towards the LDS Church. I don't want it to be such a negative area of vents and frustrations. I am still working my way through this big pile of shit that I have been in for a while.  I don't know if I have even had any good views or points in my past blog posts.

 All I do know is that this helps me. Its helps me clear my mind, its gives me a pathway to where I want to go and where I have been.  I am planning on starting fresh and delving into subjects that interest me. Some to you may be far-fetched ideas. Some you will agree with. Some you won't. Some might make you think I am crazy for thinking that. Some might make you think, I am not the only one who thinks or believes that way.

I love being creative. I have always enjoyed art, photography, writing and telling stories. The only things my hands are good for are writing/typing, drawing and holding the camera still. I have another blog with my Photography and Art work: PinkMoosePhotography .

This Blog is going to be my writings. I know I am not going to be the next Jack London or C.S. Lewis, but I love to create stories in my head and make them up at night when I tell my little girl bed time stories.  

There will be times that I write stories, rant about things in the news, my life, and other times I will just add links or quotes for the day.  I will try to do something everyday. My goal is to write something everyday on here. We will see how that goes.

Comments are always welcomed.

No comments:

Post a Comment