Sunday, January 5, 2014

A Fresh Year Begins


This is the year. Its the year to start fresh. Last year was full of ups and downs. I was pretty much separated for 9 months. Living in a extended stay hotel was horrible. I hated it. I did try to put on a happy face and try to over-come my situation, but what I found is that I needed my wife and daughter back.  I missed them so much. It is so great that they are back.


This year I have many resolutions. I am not going to list all of them, since I have decided that the only ones who need to know most of them are Myself and Liz.

I am going to change. I am going to be better. I am going to start living a life that I need and want.

I am going to try to blog daily. I need to. It helps me focus. It helps me vent about my frustrations.

I hope your new year goes as well as you need and want it to.





No comments:

Post a Comment