Friday, January 10, 2014

Progress

This year is going to be year full of Progress.

Progress is defined as:  advancement in general, growth or development; continuous improvement:
the development of an individual or society in a direction considered more beneficial than and superior to the previous level.
 
I am looking ahead to what this years has in store for in terms of progress, not only for me, but for Liz, McKinley and I.  We are in the steps of moving and starting anew in a new place. Its a great step toward to what we want, need and desire.
 
This move is going to help me progress in many ways. I am going to be able to develop my skills as a worker and also grow as a husband, father, lover and friend.  I am starting to wake up happy and energized on a daily basis. After a year of being down and not sure where life was leading me I finally have a good course and road to follow.  This year is going to be a great stepping stone for us.
 
Quote of the Day:
 
We all want progress, but if you're on the wrong road, progress means doing an about-turn and walking back to the right road; in that case, the man who turns back soonest is the most progressive.

Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/c/cslewis132782.html#03JL7vvz6l1rDtEk.99

"We all want progress, but if you're on the wrong road, progress means doing an about-turn and walking back to the right road"
-C.S.Lewis-
 
"Without a struggle, there can be no progress" -Frederick Douglas
 
Video of the Day:
 
Fighter: Gym Class Heroes with Ryan Tedder ( One Republic )
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment