Sunday, November 9, 2014

Testimony

I have pondered on this subject for a while now.  And i have came to the conclusion that YES, i do have a Testimony.

I know that our Father in Heaven lives and loves us and that he did send his only son Jesus down here to die for our sins and for us.  He has set up guidelines to follow. To live your life by. Sure, you might stray, but that is ok, it is not the end of the world.

I don't know if I was lucky or not, but I was blessed with a stubborn mindset. I have never been fully committed to the Church. I probably never will be. I was a follower, just did things because that was expected or what my friends did. Like i have said before, when i was younger, Church was a social place, not a place for religion. I never felt one way or the other. I just had the feelings that if i lived a good life, i would be fine. To some degree i agree with that philosophy. I don't see God playing favorites with just one religion. I might get flack for saying that, but its how i feel.

The number one thing i do know is that their is a heaven and that we have others waiting for us on the other side. I know that we will see all of our passed relatives and loved ones.   And this i know for a fact. I have seen the power of the Lord in that way. I have felt the love from my loved ones that have passed. I have heard them. I am so thankful that we have that to look forward to.

I am not going to apologize for my past posts, my words, my thoughts. It is what i was thinking at the time. It is and was who i am. I am always going to have questions, but some questions are better left unsaid.

I know that this is a short testimony. I don't feel i need to share much right now. I will be better at posting and sharing.

* Please*

Please, Donate to http://www.gofundme.com/LizMarshall

She needs all the help she can get to find out what is wrong with her and this crappy disease. Anything will help. Also, forward, link, share, post, email, facebook her page to all that you can.

-Quote of the Day-

"I have to remind myself that some birds aren't meant to be caged. Their feathers are just too bright."- Red from Shawshank Redemption


No comments:

Post a Comment