Sunday, January 25, 2015

All we can do is Go Forward


I started this blog a few years and it has gone through many transformations. This is the last change. This will be a daily log. It might not be to exciting, but it will be filled with what i am thinking, doing, trying to achieve, questions, experiences and stories.  I am doing this to have a better year. I am going to go Forward with who, what, where, why and when in my life.

One of my new years goal is to read One Book a Month:  I have already read the first book off my list.

It was called "Wild". It was written by Cheryl Strayed and it recounts her adventure and life changing experience on the Pacific Crest Trail. I could not put it down. She writes with such simplicity, its easy to follow and you can actually envision yourself on the trail with her, seeing what she experienced. She talks about her upbringing, family, growing up years, college, her struggles with drugs, sex and her struggles with love, marriage, work and of course the Trail and the people on it that changed her life. I recommend this book. 4.5 out of 5.

So one goal is started. I will talk about the other goals in later posts. I am looking forward to the adventure of 2015. I hope you will share it with me, with comments, encouragement and friendship.

Quote of the Day:

" Sometimes if you want to see a change for the better, you have to take things into your own hands." - Clint Eastwood

Video of the Day:

" It's not Right for You " - The Script





No comments:

Post a Comment