Saturday, November 7, 2015

Looking Forward



These past few days have helped me realize that i am taking the right steps in my life. I am looking forward to seeing where it takes me, Liz and Peanut. I am looking forward to new adventures, to new viewpoints and meeting new people who can and will inspire me. I am looking forward to continuing to cultivate a more close and romantic relationship with Liz. Life has gotten in the way and its time we reverse that and reconnect. I am no longer going to let each day just tick away. I am going to get up and do things that i have been putting off. Its time to start cultivating my drawing again, to continue my photography, and to start selling prints and calendars.  I want to travel with Liz and Peanut and get out and experience life outside of the home and to help others with health limitations to enjoy nature and the world around us.  Liz's illness has held us back from doing a lot of things, but it has also shown us what we need to do to not feel held back. Its time we start doing that.  I am looking forward to sharing our journey with you, as well as continuing to share my opinion on things that interest and bother me. The upcoming new year is going to be a grand adventure for us.

Quote of the Day:

"Every day is a new day, and you'l never be able to find happiness if you don't move on"

- Carrie Underwood -


Video of the Day:
"It's not Right for You" - The Script









3 comments:

  1. Is there something I can do with photography to help you out, I'm game. You're more than welcome to come over and see the two books are written that are photographed based. Also, if you want to go out and shoot some pictures with me, you're more than welcome do my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you would like to go out and shoot some photographs with me sometime, just let me know. I'm planning on doing some in the morning this next week.

    ReplyDelete