Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Same old Story



Same old Story

It’s the same old story. I have received a lot of emails and messages from friends, family and others who feel that my loss of faith in the Church is a direct result of not doubting my doubts. 
Why am I the one who you are worried about?  I am not worried. I know that I when I die, I will be in heaven. Nothing has changed that. I have not murdered anyone. I have not committed some unholy sin that will wind me up in Hell.  I know that Liz, McKinley and I will be an eternal family.  I don’t see God tearing apart families based on what Church they were a part of.

I don’t worry about your spirituality. I don’t worry about your salvation. So please don’t worry about mine. 

What I do worry about and think about daily are how are my friends doing, how their families are, if they are sick and or need help.  I don’t sit back thinking about who is going to baptize their daughter or son, or are they worthy to attend the Temple.

So it’s another week and post of the same old story.

But this week will be the last with this story.  I have talked about this enough. If you have a problem or want to continue to talk, email me at jonathankmarshall@gmail.com

Quote of the Day:

“Of course it's the same old story. Truth usually is the same old story.”
-Margaret Thatcher-

Video of the Day:

(I usually try to match the Video with the blog subject title, but I can’t with this one. So I will post my favorite video right now)


Hello- Adele


1 comment: