Friday, January 22, 2016

Touched some Nerves lately???


A few of my posts have touched a nerve with some people.  Most of the responses I have gotten have been great and very supportive.  But there have been a few that say I should apologize for things I have written.  And I have thought about that. And I have to say I have nothing to apologize for. 
 I stated at the top of my blog that these are MY opinions and thoughts.  I am not going to sensor myself because it will offend someone.   I have not written anything that I would or have not said before.  Most people who know me, know that I can be blunt, untactful, and have a don’t care attitude.  And I try not to show that side of me and I have even tried to be better at thinking before I speak. But sometimes if the subject gets me riled enough I will speak my mind. I have that right, as do all of us.

 I also am fair. I don’t judge.  There might be arguments, but the main thing is that we will probably agree to disagree and that we always won’t see eye to eye. That is ok. That is what makes America great. We don’t all have to step to the same beat. We can eat, say, drink and do whatever we want. It might offend some, but that is ok.  As long as you are not forcefully trying to make someone do or believe what you do.

You should learn something every day and take away something from it.  I will never ever force my beliefs on anyone else.  That is one thing I believe. You have the right to follow and do what you think is right.  If you don’t like something change it, speak up, but you should also realize that there will always be opposition and people who do not believe what you do.

Some of the things I believe that some don’t are:



Friends of Bill and Hilary Clinton death rate are extremely high. They are being silenced.

Most of the LDS Church History, and how it has been taught over the years. And the ever changing historical facts with the Church essays and trying to become more in line with what ex Mormons and anti-Mormons have stated for years before the Essays. Their double standards and business dealings.

The Gov’t was behind 9-11, JFK

The Gov’t routinely stages events and shootings to push their propaganda. Just look at Sandy Hook and some of the weird things around that.  

Global Warming is a myth.  It is the Earths own cycle and how it lives and develops its self. Do we have a hand in it? Sure. But only a small bit.

Big Pharma is only in it for the money. They have cures of certain diseases, but will not bring them out because they would lose trillions if people started to get better. They only treat symptoms not the disease.

So those are a few of my beliefs and hopefully you will have an open mind as I will with your beliefs as well.

I hope you continue to read my posts and comment or email me. I love to talk and discuss things in a civilized manner. Anger, name calling, rudeness and threats will be deleted and I will not respond.

Quote(s) of the Day:

“We don’t need to share the same opinions as others, but we need to be respectful” – Taylor Swift

“Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of other’s opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important have the courage to follow your heart and intuition.” – Steve Jobs

Video of the Day: Normally I would try to find something to match the mood and subject matter of my blog, but today. I just want to feel good and have here is a feel good song.


Alright – Darius Rucker


No comments:

Post a Comment