Friday, February 5, 2016

Decluttering my Mind



These past few weeks I have had the chance to clear my mind of many stresses, thoughts and constant worries. Its been very theraputic for me to post on this blog. It has helped me get feelings out.

I have always been a thinker. I would worry and constantly go over things in my head. Liz says that I think too much. And I do. I am trying to be better at that. I always have to look at all the sides of anything to make sure that its good, will work, or what needs to be done.

This is my year of CHANGE. It is happening faster than i expected. It has been very nice to see my attitude change for the better. I don't worry as much. I don't complain as much. Most things are seemingly falling into place without much effort. Its new to me, but also exciting. I hope people can see it or sense it.

I don't want to be the same untactful, say what i think at all times person.

I know I will still have the occasional cluttered mind. But now I know that i can control and push them out. I will keep pushing myself daily to be better and to continue my overall Change.

I found this list of ways to help declutter and I have it saved in my phone so I can have it as a reminder:



Quote of the Day:

" The more I examine the issue of clutter, the more effort I put into combating it, because it really does act as a weight." - Gretchen Rubin

Song of the Day:

Follow your Arrow - Kacey Musgraves



2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks so much Tamara. I am glad that you read my posts. I wish i was on facebook still, but i am not. You can still read my blog, i update it often. Hope you are well.

      Delete